Public School System:
Here are some useful things I would like you to teach instead of that stupid economics class thing you’re implementing. You can create a semester-long class called “These are things you will actually need to know to be a functioning adult, regardless of your career path”:
- taxes (including back taxes and refiling and what exemptions and credits are)
- the best/most efficient way to go grocery shopping
- how to get hair out of your shower drain
- how to wake up before 10 a.m.
- how to find and keep a hobby
- how to make quick decisions outside of your workplace
- how to move
- how to stay in touch with people even when you don’t have the motivation to move from your bed to the shower
- Finding reasons other than “because you just have to” to do things you don’t want to do
- how to confront people without sounding like a crazy person because you put it off for so long and now you’re anxious and can’t talk
- how to tell your upstairs neighbors they need to stop rearranging furniture or whatever at 7 in the morning because some people are trying to fucking sleep
is no one going to talk about the fact that nicolas cage could have played tony stark?
HA. I already knew what JARVIS stood for.
AND I AM SORRY. NICOLAS CAGE AND TOM CRUISE COULD NEVER BE TONY STARK. ONLY ROBERT DOWNEY JR CAN BE TONY STARK. HE IS TONY STARK.